Welcome to the website of World Playground!
World Playground is a leading supplier of fair trade gifts, home accessories, jewellery, clothing and musical instruments from around the world. The company is based in Eastbourne, East Sussex and operates form an office/warehouse. We are proud to offer our customers a fantastic range of stunning, ethically traded gifts and musical instruments that are hand-made with care by crafts people around the globe. World Playground brings you exceptional products at competitive prices, and we provide discounts on volume orders. The company is renowned for its friendly customer care, fast delivery, high quality products and ability to offer a bespoke service to retailers.
World Playground works closely with its international partners to bring you the very best gifts, home accessories and musical instruments, giving priority to quality, originality and the ethics of fair trade.
Our product range includes:
- World drums such as Djembe Drums and Shaman Drums
- Variety of maraca's, shakers, clackers, scrapers and other hand percussion instruments
- Colourful home accessories such as wall art, ornaments, wood carvings, soapstone gifts, buddha's, incense and oil burners
- Hand made jewellery, jewellery boxes and jewellery holders
- Handbags and purses
- Cultural artefacts
- High quality products
- Excellent value for money
- Unique design & craftsmanship
- Fair trade & ethically sourced products
- Superb discounts on volume orders
- Great customer service
- Fast delivery
Meet the team
We exhibit at events, exhibitions and trade fairs both in the UK and Europe. If you would like to meet the team and view our products, then please contact us to find out which events we will be attending. Alternatively, you can visit our showroom in Eastbourne, East Sussex, where you can see, play and listen to our full range of giftware, home accessories & musical instruments. The showroom is open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
For more information about World Playground and our products and services, please call our customer service team on 01323 639 883 or email email@example.com